Error Loading Sets

Discussion about problems you may have with KORG PA Manager.
bbadawi

Error Loading Sets

Post by bbadawi »

Hi,
I just purchased the software last week and been playing around with it. I have done software dev work for 20+ years so I do understand the art and science of writing software.... Overall the functionality is solid. I hope that the app has been well received in the Korg customer base.
I will contribute to the efforts and would like to commend the development team on work well-done indeed.
The first and most frequent issue I am faced with is an error loading Sets. I get a dialog box with the message title: "STY_Load_A_Set - Error 0", and the message is: "Unable to Load Set". Here is a link to the actual JPG. This happens arbitrarily so reproducing the error can be done with frequent use. Even when I took the Set and loaded onto the keyboard and copied it back to the USB drive, it still won't open.
I would be glad to share any further info to help with this and any other issues which may arise.
Cheers,
Bash
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Error Loading Sets

Post by Admin »

Hi,

Thanks for the comments.

Could you please re-upload the image elsewhere or upload it directly to your post as it currently isn't viewable?

This problem has been discussed & resolved before [might want to explore the forum for this], so before we dig deeper, let's check a few things.

1. You are using the latest version? v1.1716
2. You are loading Favorite/User .STY Files
3. Have you tried other SETs? Do they work or you receive an error there too?
4. Do you mind uploading/mailing 1 of the Styles for examination to see what's wrong?
bbadawi

Post by bbadawi »

Admin wrote:Hi,

Thanks for the comments.

Could you please re-upload the image elsewhere or upload it directly to your post as it currently isn't viewable? Done

This problem has been discussed & resolved before [might want to explore the forum for this], so before we dig deeper, let's check a few things.What do I search for?

1. You are using the latest version? v1.1716 Yes
2. You are loading Favorite/User .STY Files Tried both... Perf, and Sound work as I dug deeper into it but not Styles.
3. Have you tried other SETs? Do they work or you receive an error there too? Yes. It's almost happens with every Set STY files but not all. I am trying to discern a pattern to make life easier. I wonder if it has anything to do with User STY files in the same folder as Favorite STY file!
4. Do you mind uploading/mailing 1 of the Styles for examination to see what's wrong? I will PM you with a link to the Set
Thanks for the reply. Please see inline for answers all underlined
Attachments
Set Loading Error
Set Loading Error
SetLoadingError.jpg (9.94 KiB) Viewed 43834 times
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Favorite02 is causing the problem. Check your PM.
M00nMaster

Post by M00nMaster »

I've got same problem? when loading styles on every set of pa600qt but no problem with pa3x ??

what can i do?
magdi

Post by magdi »

i have problem when i want to load set (STYLE) .

Unable to load SET

please if we can resolve this problem ?
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Hi,

This is mostly likely a PA3X Oriental Style, which the PA Manager currently does not support and will not load.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Sami Yassine wrote:plz need help i have the same problem when i want to load set (STYLE) .
erreur message : STY_A_Error 0
using windows7
pa3x
same probleme in many pa sets
please if we can resolve this problem

You Haven't read the POST above?
Rido

this folder does not contain any KORG PA.KMP Files

Post by Rido »

Good night,
sorry i want to ask, i use korg pa manager, but when load sample comes out: this folder does not contain any KORG PA.KMP Files
what's the solution?
thank you for your time, success always for you
Admin
Site Admin

Re: this folder does not contain any KORG PA.KMP Files

Post by Admin »

Rido wrote: 01 Aug 2021, 13:21 Good night,
sorry i want to ask, i use korg pa manager, but when load sample comes out: this folder does not contain any KORG PA.KMP Files
what's the solution?
thank you for your time, success always for you
It means the SET doesn't have a MULTISMP folder with a RAM.KMP file inside.