Korg PA Manger V3 Is not Loading [RESOLVED]

Discussion about problems you may have with KORG PA Manager.
kmatheou

Korg PA Manger V3 Is not Loading [RESOLVED]

Post by kmatheou »

I sent e-mail but no response, so I am placing my issue here as suggested.

I have not used my PA Manger V3 for a few years on WIN 7 OS. Turned off any AV too.. The app is not opening. I tried to download v3 and install, but now wiped out my previous exe. I know I paid for this version a while back. What needs to be done to get it to work again?

Thanks,

Taki
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Korg PA Manger V3 Is not Loading

Post by Admin »

Hi,

We responded to you on 28/02/23. (Check your junk/spam boxes please)

You should download the latest v3 from here: https://www.korgpamanager.com/download/#v3
That should resolve any issues.

If you are having license issues, then you would need to copy the MachineID and email it back to us.
kmatheou

Post by kmatheou »

The link you placed goes to nowhere. I will send you my computer name shortly. I checked my SPAM and did not find anything... I willtry again with this correspondence.

Thanks,

Taki

Here is my machine name in case you do not get my e-mail... Stigma
kmatheou

Post by kmatheou »

OK.. found the activation e-mail.. It was in my SPAM.. sorry looking in other e-mail SPAN, thus for my confusion.

1) I activated the acount
2) I downloaded V3 install
3) I started install - everything look OK
4) I start the app - I get the message - Thank You for Activating Korg PA Manager - you can now fully install - looks good
5) I click OK - shows dowload of software,
4) But at the end, I get an error...

Then I retired the same process one more time.. and then I got the GUI and I loaded a SET and things seem to be working....

Thanks for the help, but things are still a little klugy.. Now to make a new set and see if the software truly works.. Have not used for a few years with PA3X version