Feature Request [IDEAS]

General discussions related to KORG PA Manager.
tahir1983

Re: Feature Request [IDEAS]

Post by tahir1983 »

As far as I now the PCGTools developer doesn't handle PA Series PCG files

...of course ! ...he doesnt ! but it seems he is on a way to engage in it... as i understand from korg forums he is mobilizing his efforts in pa series direction too ...

... so guys...! i wish both of you a Great Luck !
vnanhvu

Post by vnanhvu »

Hi.
Im from Vietnam. We are related function tests improved in the custom audio.
If I buy the software now, after several additional functions, I get free updates or not (including software Vietnamese version)

Thank you !
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

vnanhvu wrote:Hi.
Im from Vietnam. We are related function tests improved in the custom audio.
If I buy the software now, after several additional functions, I get free updates or not (including software Vietnamese version)

Thank you !

Future Updates are Free to registered customers.
Thoraldus

Post by Thoraldus »

congan2 wrote:hello,
Can we have an expanded working window on Korg PA Manager, The current working window space is a little tight make feel narrow and un-comfort.
Thanks
This is an important feature request. I have a 27inch ( 69cm) 2560x1440 monitor. I almost need to use a magnifying glass to read the text on this program's windows. ;)
Thoraldus

Post by Thoraldus »

Admin wrote:Hi Guys,

Yes, it would be nice to have a Style audition feature. But lets see what future releases might bring.

[snip]

If I understand correct. You mean when you move a Sound, it should also update the corresponding Style/Performance/Pad locations too ?
This would be nice, but a big head ache to achieve.
You can still achieve this, with the Remap. If you move a Sound, then use the ReMap button to remap the new address of the old sound.
I think that is the function of software. To make difficult things easy for the user. When you add a function like this to your software you of course have a 'big headache' writing the code, but you only have that headache once, whereas the users have it every time they have to do the function manually. Good software is all about making things easy for the user. ;)
paul

Post by paul »

any idea when the "style auditioning" feature be implemented?? :)

Thanks

Paul
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

paul wrote:any idea when the "style auditioning" feature be implemented?? :)

Thanks

Paul

no specific time frame set :)

Lets wait and see....
Nemik

Post by Nemik »

When you saving update style on korgPa 600 is memorize position, means if you currently on var2 when you reload later is automatic jump to this position.
Is not internal, if you delete and load again style still remember, must be store in style data.
I can't find in record/edit mode where this is possible locate, I doing this after using Write Current Style Settings option.
If was be possible your program can read this or maybe even correct it?
I know is not that imported, most people don't pay attention to this, but was be cool to have this visible on report, very handy when you performance live switching styles while you continue play. ;)
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Nemik wrote:When you saving update style on korgPa 600 is memorize position, means if you currently on var2 when you reload later is automatic jump to this position.
Is not internal, if you delete and load again style still remember, must be store in style data.
I can't find in record/edit mode where this is possible locate, I doing this after using Write Current Style Settings option.
If was be possible your program can read this or maybe even correct it?
I know is not that imported, most people don't pay attention to this, but was be cool to have this visible on report, very handy when you performance live switching styles while you continue play. ;)
Hmmm... Will think about it..
Nemik

Post by Nemik »

On Korg Style Manager if you click on Style Name program taking you do Style details, but is not including STS sets. :(
I know is not much space left to fit there and you got edit option on main window, but can you include STS to Generate Report?
And if willing to do this do same to PADs?

Thank You