KORG PA Manager v5 | Coming Soon

News & Updates for KORG PA Manager.
Admin
Site Admin

KORG PA Manager v5 | Coming Soon

Post by Admin »

KORG PA Manager v5 is Coming Very Soon.
With lots of great new features on the way, including KORG PA5X Support.

YouTube Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Dd4T1srGSg
valimaties

Re: KORG PA Manager v5 | Coming Soon

Post by valimaties »

If I have a PA3X Set, can I convert it to PA5X with this new version?
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

valimaties wrote: 07 Jul 2023, 20:18 If I have a PA3X Set, can I convert it to PA5X with this new version?
No. These are 2 very different systems now.
Only future OS updates can have that ability.
Basman Zuhair

Post by Basman Zuhair »

good job bro
wish you all the best
valimaties

Post by valimaties »

Admin wrote: 08 Jul 2023, 11:42
valimaties wrote: 07 Jul 2023, 20:18 If I have a PA3X Set, can I convert it to PA5X with this new version?
No. These are 2 very different systems now.
Only future OS updates can have that ability.
I don't know very good this soft, because I don't have it, I wanted to buy a licence, but wasn't there a function that could import from older version to newer in this soft? For example from PA3X to PA4X? I think I saw this thing in your program, but maybe I'm wrong..
So, that means now it could help only to manage multiple sets, to combine them, and so on? I thought it will be also a conversion, for example to load a style from a PA4X or PA3X set into a PA5X set. This could be a very useful feature. As long as you read the new style, to be able to know which sound is used and from which location, I thought it will be an easy way to "import" a style from an older version to PA5X style type...
Maybe you will think of a solution to that, it will be a BIG feature of this software!

Best regards,
Vali
balkan

Post by balkan »

We're waiting.. Also for the guy above, you can convert the set first on PA5X into .KST and then copy whatever you want into your own set.
It's simple.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

valimaties wrote: 11 Jul 2023, 21:44 I don't know very good this soft, because I don't have it, I wanted to buy a licence, but wasn't there a function that could import from older version to newer in this soft? For example from PA3X to PA4X? I think I saw this thing in your program, but maybe I'm wrong..
Best regards,
Vali
Hi Vali,

In general terms yes, you can import between PA80-PA4X.
However, as mentioned in our previous post, that the PA5X is a totally different system.
It's like petrol and diesel.
2 Very different systems that are NOT easily mixed and combined now. It's all changed. Anything before the PA5X was under one roof. Now it's a different system.
valimaties

Post by valimaties »

Hi Admin.
As I mentioned, practically what I wanted is to convert from an older version (PA3X, PA2X...) to PA4X, as long as PA5X has an internal conversion tool to import from PA4X, is enough. This was because I had a PA3X couple of years ago and when Genos came on the market I switched to Yamaha. Now I have both Genos and PA5X. And I need some styles from PA3X. If the new version of this soft will keep the conversion from older versions to PA4X, that's all I will need. The rest of the job will do PA5X keyboard.

Edit: Do you know when it will be released v5, approximately?

Regards,
Vali
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

As long as you have a 4X SET, then the 5X would convert it to it's own .KST format.

Release should be soon hopefully.
KorgHollywood

Post by KorgHollywood »

Hi!
I Hope all is well

Is there any update on when v5 will be released?
And any chance we’ll see it available for Mac as well?

Thanks!