KST - Bank changing - page selection and Global settings

Feature Request | Share Ideas | Help Improve KORG PA Manager
valimaties

KST - Bank changing - page selection and Global settings

Post by valimaties »

Hi.

It is annoying that when changing banks in KST (this is my interest, as I only have PA5X) the page does not switch to first page, it remains the one selected in previous bank. It will be more OK to select P1 when changing banks.

You can implement a global settings screen, where all these settings could be changed by user. If someone like to keep the position of the current page, it can choose that, or it can choose to focus the 1st page. And could be implemented more "global" settings, like the switches from Copy Options screen, which can be load on starting program (right now, all the time I start the program it will load default values - unselected):

Admin
Site Admin

Re: KST - Bank changing - page selection and Global settings

Post by Admin »

Hi,

Sounds like an interesting request. Although, not had anyone request this feature previously :)

As a current workaround, you could select Page1, prior to switching to another Bank, that way it would remain on Page1.
valimaties

Re: KST - Bank changing - page selection and Global settings

Post by valimaties »

Thanks!
I'm a software developer as well, but not so "deep" as you are 😂 So, in my vision and my wishes I will ask also as a developer and as a user of the Korg keyboards.

Best regards,
Vali