Extract midi from styles? [RESOLVED]

Feature Request | Share Ideas | Help Improve KORG PA Manager
bato

Extract midi from styles? [RESOLVED]

Post by bato »

Hi there,

Is there any way to have a feature to extract or convert styles to midi. This is a pain the keyboard as it only allows one style at a time. It would be really beneficial to be able to see the midi and place it in daw to test the style with current sounds in the keyboard to hear what they might sound like and if it is worth saving that style as is.

Perfect world would be to her the style play with the sounds already present but i can see how that might be a little too much. But just grabbing the midi our of the style should be doable, or at least export the individual .sty our of the user banks from the set.

thanks!
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Extract midi from styles?

Post by Admin »

Hello,

That's something we'll be considering for future updates.
MayoLuka

Post by MayoLuka »

Hi there

A year ago you said that you would consider adding this functionality to the software.

These days, Yamaha has launched Midi Song 2 Style.

I have Korg PA 3X and I need this software, since 3x doesn't have MIDI to STYLE.

But even for Pa4x and 5X users, software would be useful, since the auto-converted styles usually need additional tweaking.

So just curios if there are any plans to offer MIDI to STYLE for Korg PA?

Mayo
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Hi,

Many things have been added since last year to the v5 release, such as Exporting to Midi and Style Playback.
We'll have to wait and see what new features will be added with time.