Korg os v3 next, and PA manager

General discussions related to KORG PA Manager.
alex.alexutz89

Korg os v3 next, and PA manager

Post by alex.alexutz89 »

Hello,

I'm a new user here and considering purchasing PA Manager full version asap. I wanted to ask if the PA Manager will be updated soon to support the new korg pa4 os version 3? At the moment I think PA Manager only has os 1.2 and os 2+ options when loading a new set in the manager.

Or will there be any issues if I save a .SET with os v2+ and then load it in my pa4x with os v3 on it?

Thanks
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Korg os v3 next, and PA manager

Post by Admin »

Please check our FAQ section (https://www.korgpamanager.com/faq), which has a detailed answer as to what is happening with the Next OS.
Redwood

Post by Redwood »

i can load sets made with Korg PA Manager into my PA4X V.3 Next
When i try to load another Set made with PA Manager directly into PA4X to merge 2 sets it comes to error: Not enough Memory for PCM Samples
It could be the bug of new OS V3.0 Next or PA4X cann't work with PCM Memory allocations made by PA Manager Software.

However i can load in PA Manager Sets made on PA4X with more than 400MB RAM and add Styles and User SOunds from different Sets, but i don't know wheter it will be playing correctly.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Hi,

As mentioned in the previous post, the PA Manager currently does NOT support OS V3 Next.
You cannot load OS V3 sets in to the PA Manager. Nor can you load a SET which is greater than 400MB.

Please check our FAQ section (https://www.korgpamanager.com/faq), which has a detailed answer as to what is happening with the Next OS.

---------------EDIT---------------APRIL 2019
OS Next support has now been added with v3.3+