Problem with using V3 version on Windows 10 [RESOLVED]

Discussion about problems you may have with KORG PA Manager.
midimusa

Problem with using V3 version on Windows 10 [RESOLVED]

Post by midimusa »

I was keeping not to upgrade from V2 to V3 until i byed a PA1000. With this V3 version I have only troubles. At first it is very slow (seems like all steps are maded through the internet connection that goes around the Milky Way). For more - it takes automatically updates, not asking from me. That last update was destroing my works and the computer (when using this program) is after restarting long time in coma.
Because i can not explain the situation and can not describe, so i make (using my cellphone) video about that: https://youtu.be/Gr28zAmrXg8.

Basically it was a good and useful program.
midimusa

Re: Problem with using V3 version on Windows 10

Post by midimusa »

Because I can not use that program any way. So is there possibility to download and use previous (V3.1) version that worked?
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Hi,

Please check your email..
Atak01

Post by Atak01 »

Hello,
I have the same problem with using V3.2 version on Windows 10. My computer keeps restarting when opening the program.
Is it possible for you to help me please, because this way I can't use the program.

Greatings
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Hi,

Please get in touch via our LIVE CHAT on the website.
midimusa

Post by midimusa »

Basically: as far I understand.
In my computer was one (antivirus, firewall) setting that blocks the KPM connect online to the remote server. Seems that in basically the program needs always the internet connection for every steps, but why this makes computer to "Cold Restart" - i dont know. It was solved after accepting the remote control (https://anydesk.com/remote-desktop). Personally i use for that kind of things "TeamViewer", but it is the taste of honey.