Some additional capabilities

Old posts relating to older versions of the software.
tahir1983

Some additional capabilities

Post by tahir1983 »

Hello ! I would like in the software to have a possibility of operating several elements at same time such as select samples,pads,styles e.t.c (for example to delete them) ...so that is concern to import samples function to create multisample or drum kit ...othewise i think it is very boring to pick them one by one (it likes operating same things on the pa keyboard)
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Some additional capabilities

Post by Admin »

Are referring to MultiSelection, or being able to see All Pads, Styles, Perfs, Samples in One place and operating from one window?
tahir1983

Post by tahir1983 »

On common i mean multiselection ability (for example in case when you need select several samples to delete them or opositelly import them into manager ) ...the same concern other items like pads styles sounds in banks ...select them and delete one by one is boring...
keyboards88

Post by keyboards88 »

A multiple import and export is a must for this program on a future update. i need to import a collection of multisamples (30 multisamples) and doing 1 at a time takes a long time. also export should be able to export all multisamples inside a file at once. exporting 1 by 1 is a lot of time. Thats why its software to save time instead of doing 1 by 1 on the actual keyboard. hopefully we see this on future updates.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

keyboards88 wrote:A multiple import and export is a must for this program on a future update. i need to import a collection of multisamples (30 multisamples) and doing 1 at a time takes a long time. also export should be able to export all multisamples inside a file at once. exporting 1 by 1 is a lot of time. Thats why its software to save time instead of doing 1 by 1 on the actual keyboard. hopefully we see this on future updates.

Hi,

You do realise you've replied to an OLD comment from 2015 :)
v3 already has these capabilities.